Thursday, May 7, 2009

Put Your Right Hand In....


My wife recently brought home the highly anticipated pop super group Tinted Windows CD. I've listened to it about 3 times and I'm sorry to say I'm just not finding much there, though the one stand out track for me is the one written solely by Taylor Hanson - Nothing To Me. Pretty great song!

But what really bothers the geeky fanboy in me is that there are 2 pictures of the band that clearly show Cheap Trick's extraordinary drummer Bun E. Carlos playing a left-handed drum set! Unless he has decided to do what few superhumans can do and just...switch over to a left-handed kit, power to him, but I'm thinking this was an art director's decision, and that bugs me. He is a right-handed player!

But who in the hell has a right to complain if one has ever been through the music video process, where everything is not reality based! I hate being such a geek at times!

No comments: