Friday, May 9, 2008

A Fitting Tribute!


Wow. As I slide down on the wrong side of middle-age, I don’t really expect many compliments on how I look or what I’m wearing (except of course,if it is coming from Stacey - but she has to do that!). Anyway, today I wore my Mitch Easter dynamico t-shirt. It’s red, and I think the graphics are great. I haven’t worn it much because I think it’s a bit too small on me, but this morning I went for it.

Today at work, 3 different female co-workers approached me at various times and told me that the shirt looks great on me! These are women much younger than me! And they’re all from different countries! A very cute Hispanic woman told me (in Spanish) that she loves that particular color of rojo.
Our warehouse manager who is a Cajun/Filipino mix told me that the shirt makes me look thinner and that the red really looks great on me! A Chinese/American woman in the Returns Dept. told me the shirt makes me look....SEXY!!!! Holy cow! I'm an International Stud!

What a great feeling to hear all of that. Stacey and I have seen enough of Clinton and Stacy on What Not To Wear to now know that shirts that actually fit, look better. For some reason I think that extra-large shirts look better on me because I stubbornly think that I need to cover up my skinny old - man arms and moderate beer belly. Guess I’m wrong. One of the women actually seemed a little shocked that my skinny little old - man arms actually have nicely formed biceps from lifting all those f%@#ing LP’s!

I think the compliments were due directly to the fact that Mitch’s album is truly fabulous and those vibes somehow mesmerized my co-workers, even though I’m positive none of them have any idea who Mitch is.

Want to feel sexy? I believe 125 Records can help you out. Get one that fits, though. In red....I roar.

1 comment:

Yes. Thank you. Be good today. said...

heh heh heh - why didn't i get one :-(