Saturday, February 9, 2008

Take Your Picture?



About 2 years ago, Stacey's dad sent us a pretty nice Fujifilm digital camera. After a quick browse through the manual, I decided I could not comprehend anything regarding the use of the camera, so as I usually do when faced with my intense manual-phobia, I let it all just sit there. Someday it will magically click and I will join the billions of other regular folks out there that seem to have no problem taking pictures.

I know 2 great photographers (my buddy Robert & my ex-wife), and they offered advice and guidance, but I found myself glazing over the info-load. Not that their lessons were over complicated, I just couldn't slip into the mind-set of just letting it happen.

Well, it finally happened. I just started taking pictures. Sweet Jesus! Most of the instructions seemed to be for advanced picture taking, and I realized I didn't need all of that.

I did need to read about downloading my photos into my computer and adding the FinePix viewer software. Again, the manual must have been written by a crazy person. Fortunately, once I stuck the disc into the computer, it told me what to do in very simple terms! Gimme another Sweet Jesus!

My desire is to become a decent photographer and to add photos to spice up this blog, so beware. I am the camera!

3 comments:

flasshe said...

You are not the camera, you are a camera. Camera, camera.

Look forward to seeing what nutty sci-fi stuff you come up with!

Gil said...

Damn. I knew it...."a" camera!
Gil

Anonymous said...

wow gold,World Of Warcraft gold,ffxi gil,world of warcraft power leveling wow power leveling,wow gold,World of warcraft power leveling,buy wow gold,wow gold,Cheap WoW Gold,buy world of warcraft gold for cheap Cheap WoW Gold,WoW Gold,world of warcraft gold,WoW Gold,cheap wow gold,cheap wow gold,wow gold
wow gold,wow power leveling.wow power leveling,wow power leveling,world of warcraft gold,world of warcraft gold,wow gold,world of warcraft gold wow gold,wow gold,wow gold,wow gold,wow gold,wow gold,传世私服传世私服, 传奇世界私服传奇世界私服 e2b4v4pp