Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Chomp!

Yes! The San Jose Sharks finally pulled the trigger before the trade deadline and got a superb, puck moving defenseman, Brian Campbell, for Steve Bernier. I hate it when any Shark player moves on, but Bernier has been somewhat marginal this season, and Campbell will add greatly to the Shark’s quest for the almighty Stanley Cup. Go Sharks! Please!

I’m also stoked because I just ordered 3 early Gentle Giant CD’s (Gentle Giant, Acquiring The Taste and In A Glass House). I have these on LP, but our home stereo is crapping out on us (for the last 10 years!), but that’s cool. These are for blasting prog-rock sounds on my excellent car stereo during my commute. I also informed Stacey that I would be needing the new Black Crows CD, so she’ll be on the lookout for me at Amoeba. Again....Yes!

No comments: