Thursday, January 22, 2009

Crushed


As a kid, my first crushes were on girls that I saw on TV: Laura Petrie (Mary Tyler Moore), Patty Lane (Patty Duke) and Caroline Kennedy.

I see that Caroline has withdrawn her name for the N.Y. Senate seat that everybody thought was hers to have. Whatever, I guess she didn't want it and that's fine. She still looks great and I still have bit of a crush on her.



Mary Tyler Moore looked awesome in the Dick Van Dyke Show, but now it seems she may have had one too many plastic surgeries. But that's her call. I will accept that. Who the hell am I to knock someone's choice to do that to themselves. Hell, if someday I find the perfect awful toupee, I may just buy it!

Patty Duke was hot as Patty Lane and her mysteriously identical cousin - Cathy. Not sure how those genetics happened, but I suppose it's possible. A hot dog made Patty lose control, but now she has made a commercial for Social Security. And dammit...she looks old, but I guess I do too. But she's still hot in my book and has always been a wonderful actress. You go girl....I mean woman.

Patty Duke then:

(note the shot of Patty at the 10 second mark. I lose control at that shot!)

Patty Duke now:

No comments: